quick menu

Amazon Prime and Echo 2 redemption problem

Amazon Prime and Echo 2 redemption problem

Contributor Ssnnaakkee
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(102 Views)

I have renewed my services and free 1 year Amazon Prime and free Echo 2 were part of the new contract.  Receive an Email for the redemption and the link in the Email just opens up Fios App and there is no link for the redemption.  I can see that this is an issue for many people as well.  I reported the issue on 12/21/18 and the isssue persisted.  So I called back on 1/14/19 (more than 2 weeks since 12/21/18) and the service said the case will be escalated and told me to wait.

The Verzion service is horrible.  I was putted on hold for 20 minutes and than the person answer the call cannot resolve the issue after repeating my issue and try to expain the same problem over and over again.  This took 10 minutes and then i was transferred to the account and billing and then i have to explain my issue again for the next 10 minutes.  All they can said the issue is escalated to Amazon.  I think Verizon is doing this so we all get sick and tired of calling and gave up the promotional offer.  Verizon wake up or you will start loosing customer.

1 REPLY
Moderator Moderator
Message 2 of 2
(96 Views)

Hi Ssnnaakkee,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
My Fios App
Fios TV App
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios