Amazon Promotion Gift Card
Misterb45
Received the email today to register my Amazon gift card and receive via email in 24-48 hours. Followed the instructions to my login page - get to my account page and there's no gift card image to click on. Contacted customer service who could not help and told me to call Promotions. I spoke to a person there that told me they can't assist, but they can manually register the gift card for me, but I'll just have to wait...get this 30 to 60 days!!! It was a waste of time to here them say "there's nothing they can do and no one to escalate this too". He even recommended that I do not call customer service again for the reason "that it will get me more upset'. Seriously, Verizon need to do better for new customers. Can't help that once they get you to sign up you're then an account number. 

They have no problem billing you before 30 days after installation, but somehow they think it ok to just say tough and deal with it to new customers. 

BTW, if you have any questions regarding Amazon echo or prime you need to speak to another department. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Amazon Promotion Gift Card!?!? Follow Up
Misterb45

So...Verizon just called me on my home line to say they will be able to help me with the Gift Card situation. I must say I was pleasantly surprised that they called and the willingness to correct this issue. 

I was told someone was on the line to help me by a service rep. I said great, She got off the line then greeted the other person. Well...that person just transferred me to a help desk for Verizon's Gift Card - NOT the promotion Amazon Gift Card. Of couse there's no option to speak with a live person so back to square one with their service (or lack of). They just wasted more of my time. I should be able to charge them my time. Rediculous. 

0 Likes
Re: Amazon Promotion Gift Card!?!? Follow Up
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Misterb45

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.  Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support.  You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page.  Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes