An hour and 45 minutes on hold???!!!
butterflybaby9

Please explain to me why I am unable to get through to customer service?? 

0 Likes
Re: An hour and 45 minutes on hold???!!!
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@butterflybaby9 wrote:

Please explain to me why I am unable to get through to customer service?? 

Did you call the main 1-800-VERIZON number? What options did you choose? Which actual department are you trying to reach?

I've never had to wait that long...

0 Likes
kdent24

I was on hold 3 times yesterday 10 -15 minutea each. - finally got through to trouble shoot a problem with receiving e-mail on my cell phone. Got disconnected,  still can't get e-mail and no one called back-

There is no option to live chat or get support online. Great customer service and support.

Verizon Customer service is a joke, makes about as much sense as using the term leadership when referring to anyone in Washington.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@kdent24 wrote:

I was on hold 3 times yesterday 10 -15 minutea each. - finally got through to trouble shoot a problem with receiving e-mail on my cell phone. Got disconnected,  still can't get e-mail and no one called back-

There is no option to live chat or get support online. Great customer service and support.

Verizon Customer service is a joke, makes about as much sense as using the term leadership when referring to anyone in Washington.

Have you tried posting the details of your issue in the Verizon.net Email board? It's not actual Verizon support, but end-users might be more helpful anyway.

0 Likes