Another Google Promotion Problem
kbsilver

My issue is similar to others.  My Signup bonus was Amazon Prime for 1 year and an Echo 2.  I could apply after being a FIOS customer for 31 days.  And indeed the panel to sign up was on my FIOS Dashboard during the 31 day wait period.  Several days ago I receive an email that my waiting period is over and to sign up.  EXCEPT, now the panel is GONE from the dashboard.  No where to be found.  Hours on hold, 3 different phone numbers, even 30 minutes on hold for a Chat, and NO ONE can help.  The "link" has been sent to me 3 times now.  Seems as a webpage programming issue, question is, is it intentional?   As Verizon voided the contract by not fufilling the terms there should be no penality if I decide to cancel.

Just as a side note, before I moved I was with Optimum/Altice for 30 years, never had these kind of issues, and never waited more than 5 minutes under normal conditions to speak with an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Another Google Promotion Problem
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kbsilver,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes