Another Visa Reward Card Not Received - Looking for Answers
GL86
As with others posting here, my FIOS Triple Play was installed August 2, 2014, and I have not received my $300 Rewards Card that is listed on my confirmation, and it is now well past 90 days as stated. I attempted to enter my order # & last name on the website referred to here on the forums, only to have returned that my order # and name are invalid. I tried to call customer service, only to get bounced around with no help at all. Bear in mind my account has been paid on time and in full, so there should be no issues whatsoever. I was counting on having this card in time for the holidays, and Verizon is not doing themselves any PR favors by giving their paying customers the run around like this.
0 Likes
Re: Another Visa Reward Card Not Received - Looking for Answers
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Go to the rewards page. http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/?CMP=DMC-CVZ_ZZ_ZZ_Z_ZZ_N_X00532 The user name is your order number and the password is the last name on your account.

0 Likes
Promised rewards not delivered!!!!!!!!!!
R_ST

I left Xfinity to get Fios because they promised better products and a Visa gift card and tablet. NOT DELIVERED. I have 18 more months of Verizon service left. I can promise Verizon that I will definitely switchback to Xfinity. Number one is that Verizon charges for every single channel that you watch except local channels. Next give me a visa gift card, and a tablet for signing up with Verizon for a two year contract. When the time comes when my contract is up I am sure the Ever rising Lays cream what can we do to keep your business, and I'll simply tell them you could have it read your community forums, And kept your promises. I'm so sorry that I left Xfinity cable services, I'm counting down the days until I get them again. Just too bad I did receive the Visa gift card, but I did not receive the tablet. Fate told me I received both of them when I signed up for Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Promised rewards not delivered!!!!!!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi R_ST,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support.  You can check on the status of your promotional gifts here:  verizon.com/rewards, or talk with a Verizon agent at Contact Us.

0 Likes
Tablet offer "expired" while waiting for voucher.
R_ST

After not receiving my tablet, I called and they "sent" another voucher out. Waited another 28 days, sent another voucher. Called customer service they told me I was already told the offer expired. When I switch back to xfinity on November 13, Verizon will say "What can we do to keep you?" Me: "Oh I'm sorry, that promotion expired." **bleep**ty service, not even there 24/7 like xfinity.

0 Likes
Re: Promised rewards not delivered!!!!!!!!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi R_ST,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes