(Another) issue redeeming gift cards
DW210
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've received my e-mail telling me my two 100$ gift cards are ready to redeem, yet when I click the tile I get rerouted back to my account overview in an endless loop. For the sake of making sure it wasn't an issue on my side, I've tried multiple browsers, different networks, the mobile site, and clearing my cache and cookies. 

All of that said, I've also been on two support chats with my last one (today) ending because of a lack of response from the support person. They've also provided me with an unworking phone number. I would love to get a quick resolution to the issue. 

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: (Another) issue redeeming gift cards
DW210
Enthusiast - Level 1

Solution. I've managed to access the proper reward site from my phone on a second try. 

Not sure why it wasn't working before, but for those of you out there with a similar problem, try getting the My Fios App. I will say that it's quite silly that you need to redeem it on the app specifically. 

View solution in original post

Re: (Another) issue redeeming gift cards
DW210
Enthusiast - Level 1

Solution. I've managed to access the proper reward site from my phone on a second try. 

Not sure why it wasn't working before, but for those of you out there with a similar problem, try getting the My Fios App. I will say that it's quite silly that you need to redeem it on the app specifically.