Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

(Another) issue redeeming gift cards

SOLVED
DW2
Contributor
Contributor

(Another) issue redeeming gift cards

Message 1 of 2
(476 Views)

I've received my e-mail telling me my two 100$ gift cards are ready to redeem, yet when I click the tile I get rerouted back to my account overview in an endless loop. For the sake of making sure it wasn't an issue on my side, I've tried multiple browsers, different networks, the mobile site, and clearing my cache and cookies. 

All of that said, I've also been on two support chats with my last one (today) ending because of a lack of response from the support person. They've also provided me with an unworking phone number. I would love to get a quick resolution to the issue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DW2
Contributor
Contributor

Re: (Another) issue redeeming gift cards

Message 2 of 2
(459 Views)

Solution. I've managed to access the proper reward site from my phone on a second try. 

Not sure why it wasn't working before, but for those of you out there with a similar problem, try getting the My Fios App. I will say that it's quite silly that you need to redeem it on the app specifically. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DW2
Contributor
Contributor

Re: (Another) issue redeeming gift cards

Message 2 of 2
(460 Views)

Solution. I've managed to access the proper reward site from my phone on a second try. 

Not sure why it wasn't working before, but for those of you out there with a similar problem, try getting the My Fios App. I will say that it's quite silly that you need to redeem it on the app specifically. 

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title