Another one: Verizon didn't receive the set top box that I returned
BinLiang

I was shocked when I received an email from Verizon yesterday saying that they didn't receive the set top box that I returned. So I googled and found this to be quite a common issue. I saw numerous posts complaining about this issue on this forum, consumerist.com, and some other forums. 

My story is that I moved my apartment recently, and I needed to return three items: a wireless router, a set top box, and a remote control. I packed all three items into the return box that Verizon sent me, and dropped it off at a UPS store on Aug 23rd, 2014. Then yesterday I received the email mentioned above. 

Luckily I kept my receipt when I dropped off the box. I have also printed a delivery confirmation from UPS website, which showed the package weighted 9lb. Apparently the set top box was still in the package when it was delivered.

I am a loyal customer of FIOS (yes, I am still using FIOS at my new apartment), as well as Verizon wireless, and I have always been very satisfied with the quality of the services. I believe this is only a small mistake and will be resolved in a timely fashion. So please don't disappoint me this time. Thanks.  

0 Likes
Re: Another one: Verizon didn't receive the set top box that I returned
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Another one: Verizon didn't receive the set top box that I returned
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We'll be closing out this case due to resolution.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes