Any hope?
clarlene616
Enthusiast - Level 1

Has anyone ever actually had their issue solved? I have been trying for 2 1/2 months now to have my billing corrected, including an online suppot case (which is still open) and multiple phone calls. I am still at square one. I feel like giving up and just taking it to court, because the most recent step in solving it is the same thing that was supposedly completed two months ago. If you have receivedhelp and actually had an issue fix please let me know, because at this point I just feel absolutely defeated.

0 Likes
Re: Any hope?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi clarlene616,

Your private support case is currently open and active.  Please continue to work with the agent assisting you there.

0 Likes
clarlene616
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am aware of this, as I did state in my post that I had an open support case. This is a peer to peer forum and I was looking for peer support and possibly experience. As for working with my support case, it seems to be one big circle of never getting anywhere. Hence, why I was hoping for words from peers who may actually help me believe Verizon will actually attempt to fix an error.

0 Likes
AVO3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello clarlene616

I have recently had my issue resolved using this forum.

I was very skeptical at first posting my comment here seeking help from non Verizon employee.  I have read horrible stories about how frustrated Verizon customers dealing with their customer service department.  Like most people here, dealing by phone with Verizon customer service is USELESS.  I have been talking by phone with them and getting the runaround every single time.  Each call is minimum 45 mins with at least 2-3 transfers to other agents. So I guess it would not hurt me to seek for input from other people where.  I think I am one of the very few lucky people to have their issue resolved.

I think the key to have your matter resolved is to have suppoting documents of your claim, and communicate by e-mail so that you can keep track of what they said or "promise" you.  Once my case was escalated by the moderator here on this forum, I communicated with a Verizon agent on the private messages forum and was able to provide these documents for verification (you can't do that on the phone).  When I talked to the Verizon on the phone and told them that it was the 6-7...times I call about the same issue, they "don't have any record of previous calls".   Not so if you have a written e-mail record to fall back to. I will NEVER CALL Verizon customer service again.

Be patient , eventually they will resolve it if you have evidence to back up your claim. Good luck with your case.

0 Likes