At wit's end with recurring billing issue
choochmidtown

I signed up for a promotional offer in December 2014 that included 24 mos HBO programming at a $19.99 discount (plus a 2.99 TV bundle discount that was included). In January, I made the mistake of signing up for additional premium content (Showtime) that wiped out these discounts. Since then, I've been trying to get the discount re-applied with no luck. I've made 4 calls over this period, with each call resulting in a CSR ticket with no results.

This last week, I got two CSRs who put me on hold for 15-30 mins each which ended up with the system hanging up on me.

There seems to be no method for me to get this billing issue resolved. I'll end up just canceling my television programming altogether and pay HBO directly for their content. Verizon, you have some serious issues with your billing dispute methods, bordering on illegale business practices.

0 Likes
Re: At wit's end with recurring billing issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi choochmidtown,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes