Auto Pay Never Worked
mairsil

Does auto pay or scheduling future payments work for anyone? For about 6 months now, we have been trying to pay in advance and then switched over to trying auto pay, but the system absolutely refuses to make a deduction from our bank account (which works fine doing a one time immediate payment). Customer support has been useless, transferring repeatedly and sending me through phone numbers which simply hang up on you.

0 Likes
Re: Auto Pay Never Worked
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Works for most people just fine.

You probably need to contact billing which just works week DAYS.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3
Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.
0 Likes
mairsil

"...as requested in your private support case..."? What request and what private support case? I have received NO communication at all from Verizon on this topic in any capacity.

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi mairsil,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@mairsil wrote:

Does auto pay or scheduling future payments work for anyone? ...

Quite well in fact.  Has been doing so since I first initiated service.

0 Likes