Auto Pay discount bait & switch
dcduchess
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last summer I installed Fios internet. I got multiple emails saying to sign up for Auto Pay and get an extra $10 discount per month. Ok, I signed up and they said it would take 2 months to activate. Great...

I have had to call CS every month since September 2018 to get my monthly credit, which they add to next months bill. Verizon CS sees there is a note on my account re: the discount, but blame it on my credit card and billing system glitch.

Verizon customer service has been hit or miss, but the problem really is the bait and switch. Its terrible way to do business, and considering all the complaints about missing gift cards, seems to be the way Verizon does things.  So tired of the excuses!

Re: Auto Pay discount bait & switch
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dcduchess,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes