Auto pay no longer working, cannot view bill, and cannot pay bill online.
hybridview
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Costco credit card (used for my autopay) changed 2-3 months ago. I updated the auytopay info with the new card details also 2-3 months ago and everything seemed fine. I just got a text saying my bill was double this month, and I discovered that autopay was not being executed at all.

I tried to manually pay my bill yesterday online. I see what is due, select my valid credit card, and 

when I click on the "make payment" button, I get this message: "We are currently experiencing difficulties with this payment application. Please try again later or use an alternative method of payment. We apologize for this inconvenience."

I tried to view my current bill and:

"We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."

I did both of these tasks repeatedly yesterday, and also today with the same results. The bill is due again today, at which point I will be 3 months behind.

0 Likes
Re: Auto pay no longer working, cannot view bill, and cannot pay bill online.
hybridview
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also, please note that I tried using Chrome, and then IE with the same results, so browser should not be an issue.

0 Likes
hybridview
Enthusiast - Level 2

My cell phone bill is still being autopaid by the autopay I have setup from the site, but I can only see this in the verizon android app.

I think I'm going to just cancel the OneBill as all issues past and present all come from this. Now, time to dust off my trusty olds checkbook...

0 Likes
hybridview
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE

Hurray for the My FIOS Android app! I installed the app, logged into my account, and was able to fix EVERYTHING!  Payment went through instantly, autopay fixed, etc. Appears to be some issues with the website at the moment.

0 Likes