Auto pay sucks
Nomorevz1
Over a year now with verizon and they still can't get auto pay to work. Had to switch back to paper billing so I can use it as a reminder to pay the bill. Good news is, only 9 months left on contract with verizon.
0 Likes
Re: Auto pay sucks
Nomorevz1
The more I think about my situation, the more I think about what I have lived with from verizon. The speeds have never been close to what they promised, but I live with it. The price was to be fixed for 2 years for signing a contract, but they changed it at 12 months with it being an equipment cost increase per verizon not covered under my fixed billing contract, but I live with it. The biggest kick in the behind for me though is the auto pay function, that I am enrolled in and shown as active, yet every month I get a "bill past due notice" from verizon and have to sign in and manually pay the bill. I never have any problems with any other bill pay service from any site I use, and I have many, except my COMMUNICATIONS company. Go figure. I have been told 8 times now that my payment source has been re-enrolled and will work next due date. Hogwash!!
0 Likes