Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Auto pay sucks

Nomorevz
Contributor
Contributor

Auto pay sucks

Message 1 of 2
(518 Views)
Over a year now with verizon and they still can't get auto pay to work. Had to switch back to paper billing so I can use it as a reminder to pay the bill. Good news is, only 9 months left on contract with verizon.
1 REPLY 1
Nomorevz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Auto pay sucks

Message 2 of 2
(463 Views)
The more I think about my situation, the more I think about what I have lived with from verizon. The speeds have never been close to what they promised, but I live with it. The price was to be fixed for 2 years for signing a contract, but they changed it at 12 months with it being an equipment cost increase per verizon not covered under my fixed billing contract, but I live with it. The biggest kick in the behind for me though is the auto pay function, that I am enrolled in and shown as active, yet every month I get a "bill past due notice" from verizon and have to sign in and manually pay the bill. I never have any problems with any other bill pay service from any site I use, and I have many, except my COMMUNICATIONS company. Go figure. I have been told 8 times now that my payment source has been re-enrolled and will work next due date. Hogwash!!
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.