Re: Autopay discount
passiontouch65

SHADEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

What are you talking about?

this thread is old and has been answered.

verizon accepts debit cards and checking account numbers and their own branded Visa card for auto pay discount $10 ($5 for paperless invoice and $5 for auto pay)

it is not something people should do since you are giving total access to a company to remove funds at anytime be in monthly or by accident which is even more of a hassle.

I never give such information no matter how much is knocked off a monthly invoice. I recommend one time payments with a credit card to protect your account.

0 Likes
VaDeerHunter
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just ran into this today.  Verizon is going to lose me as a customer. Simple reason, my company picks up my cell bill as my phone is dual purpose.  Many companies do this and also have the company issued credit cards tied directly to expense reporting systems. I hardly think they will want to give out checking account access nor issue me a Debit card when a credit card for travel is all I need. Its unfortunate they want to be this way. I have been a wireless customer since the day they purchased Cellular One.  And that's a long time ago. 

Sorry Verizon, but the straw just broke the Camels back....

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes