Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Autopay discount

SOLVED
passiontouch65
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Autopay discount

Message 11 of 14
(636 Views)

SHADEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonjones
Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Message 12 of 14
(617 Views)

What are you talking about?

this thread is old and has been answered.

verizon accepts debit cards and checking account numbers and their own branded Visa card for auto pay discount $10 ($5 for paperless invoice and $5 for auto pay)

it is not something people should do since you are giving total access to a company to remove funds at anytime be in monthly or by accident which is even more of a hassle.

I never give such information no matter how much is knocked off a monthly invoice. I recommend one time payments with a credit card to protect your account.

VaDeerHunter
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 13 of 14
(379 Views)

I just ran into this today.  Verizon is going to lose me as a customer. Simple reason, my company picks up my cell bill as my phone is dual purpose.  Many companies do this and also have the company issued credit cards tied directly to expense reporting systems. I hardly think they will want to give out checking account access nor issue me a Debit card when a credit card for travel is all I need. Its unfortunate they want to be this way. I have been a wireless customer since the day they purchased Cellular One.  And that's a long time ago. 

Sorry Verizon, but the straw just broke the Camels back....

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 14 of 14
(377 Views)

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title