Re: Awful Customer Service Experience - How to file complaint with company?
rspencer
Enthusiast - Level 1

Question, how do you put in a complaint about being a loyal customer, yet Verizon is onlyinterested int he the new customers? How is it that i pay over $200 a month, and this company does not offer any deals for loyalty. Even T-mobile has loyalty discounts! when i go ont he website if i want to downgrade it costs more money. From a business aspect, these practices aren't good for retention. I bet there is a high turn over rate. As it is now, I will cancel once the fee is lower (since some how i got put on a contract) and go back to satelite or another provider. even thoughi hate satelite, the prices are much better. I even had the rep ont he phone try to find out where he said i could email directly and he couldn't find it. I am not satisfied with this company and will not recommend it to anyone. 

aaawest
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a long time loyal customer of Verizon and Verizon Wireless and about a year ago I decided to change my TV and Internet service to Fios. At that time I was given a quote of 69.99 for the triple play bundle price. I did add a few extras and was quoted a total price of 139. Well starting with my first bill I have consistently been over charged and had to spend numerous hours on the phone with customer service to try and get what I was promised. I have also been over charged for equipment I don't have. I normally have to speak with a few representatives who tell me that they can't do anything about it and then finally get someone who offers to adjust my current bill and then look into the issue and get back to me, which they never do. By the way I frequently receive ads from Verizon offering the same plan that I was promised. I have pointed this out to the reps I speak to and was told to cancel my service and then re-apply so I can get a better deal!! This is a horrible way to treat established, loyal customers. I have shopped around and am at the point of cancelling my service and going with another provider. I thought I'd call again today and try and resolve it once more. I spoke to a few reps and finally was transferred to Blanch, a supervisor in Missouri, who had no interest in resolving the issue and told me there was no one above her that I could speak to. I can't believe how poorly you treat your current customers and then spend millions of dollars trying to attain new customers. It is a shame that Verizon will not honor the prices that they have quoted and look for ways of overcharging their customers. The representatives you have at your call centers, for the most part, do not care about helping your customers at all.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi aaawest,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
lynn924
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had problems for 6 month's..Can't count on having internet, when I do it will be for a few hours or go out around 9pm. They should be ashamed of their customer service department..You call them ,you can't understand them, they say they are going to call back and they don't (while you wait). And don't forget "there's an outage in your area"..Love that one. I didn't have internet at all from April 18th-May 1st...All apologies, don't worry we'll compensate you for your inconvienence..Just got the bill and not a credit on it...Come on, your a huge company get your act together...

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes