Switch Account

BEING CHARGED FOR EQUIPMENT I RETURNED ALMOST 4 MONTHS AGO

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

BEING CHARGED FOR EQUIPMENT I RETURNED ALMOST 4 MONTHS AGO

Message 1 of 3
(546 Views)
I returned my Verizon equipment through USPS on January 17th. I spoke to an agent named Kayleigh in the customer service billing department on February 22nd who said that on March 10th in the next billing cycle the charge of $887 would be removed from my account. It still has not been. She confirmed that the equipment had been received. I calle back in march and spoke to 3 different agents who told a different story. 1 said the equipment was not received another said the router is still active and the other said they received 3 pieces of equipment. It seems like Verizon has a major issue of incorrectly charging people. I'm looking into taking legal action as my next step if this is not resolved. I was also assured by the Kayleigh agent that this would not be sent to collections yet today I received a letter from North Shore Agency. I would appreciate an immediate response to this. I refuse to be harassed by this issue any further. It is almost impossible to get a consistent message from any department at this company. I will never use this service again.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BEING CHARGED FOR EQUIPMENT I RETURNED ALMOST 4 MONTHS AGO

Message 2 of 3
(529 Views)

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: BEING CHARGED FOR EQUIPMENT I RETURNED ALMOST 4 MONTHS AGO

Message 3 of 3
(393 Views)

We're glad to have been able to assist you with this issue, Mary. If you ever need our assistance again, please make a post here in the forums.

- Joseph_VZ

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.