BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
realGNP
Enthusiast - Level 1

My 2 yr contract is up for renewal and during the past yr, my price has increased over 20% (as expected).   As a consumer, I'm always looking for the best product w/ the best value, service and price.   I called your competitor and was offered a lower price w/ fairly comparable services.  I communicated the price comparison with both an on-line chat csr and a live csr and most recently, a csr in the retention dept and finally received a fair price (still above the competitor), but i needed a day to think about it.  Each Verizon csr I spoke with, said they would follow-up the next day with a phone call.  Unfortunately, i never received a follow-up phone call.  I even expressed my disappointment to the csr in retention and she too expressed, adamantly, she would call me the next day. 

Next step.  Signing a two yr contract with your competitor.   Call me again in two years!

Re: BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes