BILLING MISTAKES MADE BY VERIZON ON MY ACCT
mozbeme
My account needs to be corrected to what I signed up for ONLINE for 74.99 which is the double play with NO ACTIVATION FEES. For some reason VERIZON is charging me 79.99 plus activation fees. PLEASE look at my acct which currently is number [edited for privacy]. I originally signed up on 9.6.11 and was installed on 9.14.11 but had to terminate acct on 10.3.11 and start new acct online on 10.4.11 (?). PLEASE fix so that I don't have to call in every month to fix manually by removing monthly activation fees. PLEASE CHANGE 79.99 to 74.99 that I signed up for online TWICE. Please contact by email or phone on file. Thank you, Bill Mozingo
0 Likes
Re: BILLING MISTAKES MADE BY VERIZON ON MY ACCT
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus
I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.
0 Likes
mozbeme

Thank you,  Bill Mozingo

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes