BUNDLE BILLING ERROR
Sha13

I signed up for a new bundle online last March and thankfully printed it out. On month 16 it was supposed to go up to $119.99 and instead i am getting billed $134.99. So in June i talked to an agent and he said he saw the error and put in a ticket to fix the mistake, and he credited my account the difference for June and July and told me to email him if the August bill was still incorrect, my August bill came several weeks ago and was still incorrect so i emailed him and have gotten no response at all. Last Wed i called and spoke to another agent who said that because i had done the bundle online he could not help me but he could transfer me to the retaining dept, so i spoke to an agent there and emailed her my bundle printout, she said she saw what i was talking about and that i would be fine, then she said it would have to go through her supervisor who wasn't in that day but who would be in the next day and would correct my bill, and that she would get back to me by last Friday at the latest. Didn't hear from her Friday so i sent an email Friday evening and yesterday inquiring if my bill was corrected so i could pay it and have not heard anything back. At this point as you can imagine i am disgusted with Verizons quality of customer service, as i just want my bill corrected to the price i was promised and have printed out so that i can pay it. Does anyone have any ideas as to what my next course of action should be to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
Re: BUNDLE BILLING ERROR
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: BUNDLE BILLING ERROR
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Glad we were able to get everything taken care of. Please feel free to make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes