Switch Account

Bad Customer Service

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Bad Customer Service

Message 1 of 2
(297 Views)

I signed up for a new two-year contract Verizon.  As part of that I was supposed to recieve a $5 monthly discount and $100 gift card.  Well it's been two billing cycles and do you think I received the discount?  NO

The person I chatted with when I placed the order chatted  "I can see that the discount is active with this order. It is $5 Fios Internet Loyalty Discount thru Dec 31, 2018 ." -- I saved the entire conversation since it was an online chat.

When I call up they state I have to wait to get my gift card before I'm able to get the discount.  So I'm paying MORE now because I re-signed with Verizon?!  The person on the phone wanted me to call in every month and argue to receive a $5 discount from their supervisor because the system "on their end" needed to get the gift card before I recive the offer and inferred I hadn't spoken to a rep (since they could not understand I used the online chat and supposed checked)

NEXT TIME I'LL MOVE TO RCN OR TIMEWARNER.  I dont even get Bloomberg TV anymore from Verizon

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Bad Customer Service

Message 2 of 2
(284 Views)
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.