Bad customer service
Cupcakes1

I need help with filing a complaint with Verizon? I made a grave mistake trying to get all my technical services on one bill. I have cellphone service with AT&T and I contacted them to terminate service well the representative allowed me to believe I could have cell, internet, cable all on one bill with AT&T. My husband later told me he didn’t want Direct Dish service. I then cancelled the appointment with AT&T was told that no equipment was installed all would be ok. I get an email from Verizon (12-8-18), informing me that my landline service would’ve terminated if I didn’t contact Verizon. I spoke to a representative and she informed that no termination would occur. Well landline service was terminated. So I contact Verizon and was told (very abrasive young man), that not only would I lose HBO and Showtime but if I want to get the triple bundle it would cost me $25.00 more a month because I cancelled the triple play package. I tried to explain that I didn’t and tried to avoid interruption of landline service and to no avail was told that I would be put in another 2 year contract and my bill will increase. I asked to speak to a supervisor (was informed that not many were available because of holiday). And was told that yes I was being penalized and if I wanted phone service and HBO and Showtime, I would have to have another contract and increase in my monthly bill. 3 plus hours and no one wanted to listen to the fact that I had documentation and that it is truly unfair. Please advise to who I can contact to be heard about this misunderstanding? Thanx, sorry so long of a post! Feeling abused 

0 Likes
Re: Bad customer service
jonjones1
Legend

I am confused as to just what company you have service with?

is it AT&T or Verizon ?

verizon use to have a service called one bill. However it was discontinued over a year ago. It was for wireless service and home internet (Fios) with or without TV and Phone included in the Fios services.

the way you are explaining things I am not too sure just what services you are trying use. AT&T and Verizon are not the same company. 

Write back with just what company you are using. Verizon does not handle other service providers monthly billing.

0 Likes
Re: Bad customer service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cupcakes,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes