Bad new customer experience.
Bushka1

At 06/28/2014 I placed online order for connecting to Verizon Freedom Essentials and High Speed Internet Enhanced services as a new customer. I requested to send verification information to Credit Verification Center and I did so.
After non receiving confirmation from Credit Verification center, I called there and was told that everything is OK and delivered to another team to process the order.

Verizon representative failed to retrieve order details and began to cancel an order and to place a new one. Until now I don't have any information regarding this instead of his promises to contact me later and send confirmation e-mail.

Today I contacted Verizon via online chat and was informed that my original order was cancelled and there is no new order.

I could not imagine that this whole procedure must be so complicated and there could be such big synchronization problem between different Verizon teams. I'm frustrated and considering to stop all procedures.

0 Likes
Re: Bad new customer experience.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bushka,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Bad new customer experience.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for allowing us to look into this matter for you, if you need any additional assistance in the future please feel free to post here. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes