Bait and Switch
jjonkers

I keep getting annoying messages on my TV that my contract is expiring in 3 month, so I though I would take advanage of Black Friday, that they made a big deal about.    After my contract expires it will go up $32.00.    I called and they quoted me a price first of $116.00 which was to include the Gigabit  Internet connection.   I talked to customer service and they said they would give me a link to my cart, (which did not work).   I went on chat to find out why it did not show up in my cart and he advised me it was actually $135.99 and he would put that in the cart.   That also did not happen so I went on chat for a third time and they told me the actual price was actually 137.99 because the set top boxed were going up $2.00.   I looked in my cart and somehow the 137.99 was actually 158.99.   So from $116.00 to 135.99 to 137.99 but actually is 158.99.   You're saying, well that did not include taxes, fees and other, yes it did, I have an email to prove what I was quoted.    I have to ask myself is this really the type of company I want to deal with.

I have been a customer for almost 4 years, and to be lied to time after time is not a good impression.   I am sure the customer service people quoted me in good faith, but it looks like the Verizon Cart system has a "BIG" bug in it.  

So, what is my next step check the competition, because I can't get a straight answer from Verizon on price.   Sad that a company this big doe not have stable software.   

This tells me to stay away and beware!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: Bait and Switch
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jjonkers,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes