Being charged for 3 hd boxes instead of 2, spoke with 10 verizon agents
BalkanBoy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've just about had enough of this with Verizon Phone agents.  They cannot solve such a simple problem.

I am almost to the point where I'm cancelling everything or filing with BBB on this.  I have literally called over 10 times about this problem.

I am being charged for THREE HD set top boxes instead of actual TWO phyiscal boxes I have on FIOS tv service.

I started off with 1 hd receiver, $11.99 a month, and then decided, regretfullly, for another HD set top box which I picked up at a physical verizon store.

The bill came and now for over 6-7 months on going, I'm getting charged TWO ROOM set top box 19.98 AND my original 11.99 box.

EVERY SINGLE pay period I have to call, explain the problem, waste my time, and they issue credit.  They claim it will be fixed next month, and it never is.  They keep saying this 'rock' ticket has been issued, but makes no difference.

This confusion may have come when I decided, again regretfully, to return used verizon equipment that my tenants left over.  DOING VERIZON A FAVOR!! And they create this problem. Who knows, but they may have mixed up those receivers with my home account, creating this never ending problem. 

WHAT SHOULD I DO

0 Likes
Re: Being charged for 3 hd boxes instead of 2, spoke with 10 verizon agents
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BalkanBoy,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes