Being charged for returned equipment
jmak1

I had to cancel my service in Maryland and mailed back the fios TV box and the internet box. I have a confirmation number that it was sent and received by Verizon. It is now April and I am being charged for the fios TV box. I have spoken to multiple representatives, have been transferred numerous times, no one seems to know what to do so they just keep transferring me. And then put me on hold and hang up!! Who can I talk to to get this resolved!!??

0 Likes
Re: Being charged for returned equipment
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Re: Being charged for returned equipment
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jmak,

We've went ahead and closed your private case thread because we haven't received a reply from you in quite a while. Please let us know if you need anything else by replying here in this thread.

Thanks!

Art

0 Likes