Switch Account

Being charged for returned equipment

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Being charged for returned equipment

Message 1 of 3
(485 Views)

I had to cancel my service in Maryland and mailed back the fios TV box and the internet box. I have a confirmation number that it was sent and received by Verizon. It is now April and I am being charged for the fios TV box. I have spoken to multiple representatives, have been transferred numerous times, no one seems to know what to do so they just keep transferring me. And then put me on hold and hang up!! Who can I talk to to get this resolved!!??

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Being charged for returned equipment

Message 2 of 3
(474 Views)

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Highlighted
Employee Employee
Employee

Re: Being charged for returned equipment

Message 3 of 3
(316 Views)

Hi jmak,

We've went ahead and closed your private case thread because we haven't received a reply from you in quite a while. Please let us know if you need anything else by replying here in this thread.

Thanks!

Art

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.