Beyond Frustrated - 9 calls no resolution - just told to call again tomorrow
Scherb

We had a disconnect order due to an upcoming move.  However, the date changed but our FIOS was disconnected today anyway.  I started contacting Verizon Residential at 7:15 am today.  After 9 phone calls and 13 1/2 hours later - Verizon tells me to call back tomorrow and talk with Customer Service.  I spent an entire day trying to get a resolution and now this person tells me to call back again??????    No one offers any credit to our account or anything - just call again and maybe this department can help you.  This really makes us question if Verizon is the provider we want going forward.  This is unacceptable.   Oh - did I tell you that this happened to us when moving from Williamsburg VA to Perkasie PA too -  2 strikes......

0 Likes
Re: Beyond Frustrated - 9 calls no resolution - just told to call again tomorrow
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Scherb,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes