Biggest Billing Dipute Ever
brother_malcolm

I am writing to you for what has been a long running problem. In 2010 I signed up for a bundle that I was told cost 114 after taxes and fees. Order number {edited for privacy} For the last three years that’s what my auto pay service has been sending you. Unbeknownst to me the package came to more than 114 and so every month I had a leftover balance which I was unaware of. As I said I was told it was going to cost 114 total so that’s what my auto bill pay has been sending. I received my first call from Verizon last year saying my account was over due 400 and my services could be suspended, after three years!! I called your customer service line and no one could explain why the bill was so high, even the Verizon advocate {edited for privacy} She couldn’t explain why the bill was so high nor could she explain why it hadn’t been suspended or why it took all this time for someone to contact me. Frustrated, I continued to pay my bill faithfully but a little higher than I was paying previously. Several months went by and because my service continued uninterrupted I assumed you figured out the issue and corrected the problem. This was until I received my 2nd suspension notice in 3 years. When I called I was informed by your advocate agent {edited for privacy} that my old bundle had expired with no notification from Verizon. This issue plus the previous balance that was created due to me being misled by your agent created the 800 dollar monster I have today. I’m not saying I’m blameless but the preponderance of the blame rest with you. You waited over 3 1/2 years before sending me notice and/or suspending my service and 3 years before I even had an inkling. By your own policies that account should have been suspended years ago and the balance would’ve been lower and manageable. But for some reason you let it build. I am very disappointed in Verizon. Before I moved to Florida 4 years ago I was a Verizon customer in Delaware for several years. Please review my records, confirm what I’m saying, remove a majority of the outstanding balance and we can make arrangements on the outstanding balance. This reeks of what some might call fraudulent/unfair billing practices. I look forward to being contacted once this has been resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Biggest Billing Dipute Ever
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes
brother_malcolm

Nope Verizon is not taking any responsibility which is n0 surprise!!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi brother_malcolm,

In order for the agents to assist you, they need you to reply to their requests for information in the private support thread.  They do not monitor the public forums.  If you would like to correspond with the support agents, we would need to reopen your private support case for you.  Please let us know if that is what you would like to do.

0 Likes
brother_malcolm

Please reopen if you think it will help.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

We have reopened your private support case.

Please keep all correspondence on the private support thread as your posts on the public forums will not be monitored by the support agents.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, brother_malcolm

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Mitchell

0 Likes
brother_malcolm

Please post the link.  I dont see private support cases!!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi brother_malcolm,

We have reopened your private support case.  Please follow the instructions posted previously to access your case from your profile page where you will find the link under "My Support Cases."  It is necessary for you to initiate the correspondence with the support agents.  They cannot begin assisting you until they hear from you.

0 Likes