Bill Payment
DCP041873

I just recently submitted a payment of 200 something dollars there was also a payment arrangement i canceled so verizon took both payments i need a refund on the 400 something odd dollars payment it needed for my electric bill. My bill wasn't high as the 600 and something odd dollars yall too. I need my money back today i tried to cancel the payment it wouldn't allows me to. 

0 Likes
Re: Bill Payment
jonjones1
Legend

@DCP041873 wrote:

I just recently submitted a payment of 200 something dollars there was also a payment arrangement i canceled so verizon took both payments i need a refund on the 400 something odd dollars payment it needed for my electric bill. My bill wasn't high as the 600 and something odd dollars yall too. I need my money back today i tried to cancel the payment it wouldn't allows me to. 

1-800-VERIZON 

select billing at the phone prompt. However don’t count on a refund. When customers get behind in their payments Verizon will make a arrangement for payment. But these payments cannot be cancelled because they are mostly in their billing computer.

if everyone called and wanted bill payment arraignments and then decided to cancel out Verizon would be out monies owed them.

0 Likes
DCP041873

First of all I really hope you’re not a Verizon rep! If you could read you would see that I made a payment in addition to the arrangement. Both payments cleared now there’s no way I can accept that Verizon got 600 something dollars when my bill was no where near that amount! To you responder you’re response is very unwelcomed

0 Likes
DCP041873

Also check your spelling and read your drafts before you send your responses 

0 Likes
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi DCP041873,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes