Bill due but can't pay it
thisisnuts2017

So I attempt to sign into my verizon account to pay my bill - which is due right now.

Of course I get the - you are now a customer of Frontier message.  So I jump through all the MANY hoops to make an account with Frontier.

I sign into Frontier attempt to pay my bill and they have the message stating - "if your bill is due during this period rest assured late fees will be waved." 

That statement is all well and good, but no where does it say anything about not being disconnected for non-payment.

Does anyone here know if they are going to disconnect service for non-payment??? I would like to assume they won't disconnect - but it doesn't say that.

Thank GAWD my contract is over with Verizon in just two weeks.  Because they truly are at the top of the list for horrible service, customer service and extremly high prices.

Two days ago - I kid you not, I spent 1 hour and 37 minutes on the phone with one customer service rep and two supervisors.  All I asked them to do was "please schedule my disconnection of TV and phone service on my contract end date, and please keep my internet on a month to month basis."  They had no idea how to do that and actually sent me confirmation (which I denied) for a new two year contract for internet service - ultimately my phone started to die and I said - just leave everything alone, evidently this is a little difficult, I will call back later.

After that - I have decided to completely end my all service with them and move to another carrier, which I come to find out will allow me much lower prices.

But I still need to be sure my service is functional for the next two weeks - and I have no way to pay my bill.

0 Likes
Re: Bill due but can't pay it
thisisnuts2017

Also - if anyone knows regarding the inability to pay the bill.  Would Frontier need someone to sign into the account everyday to see if it is accessable or would they actually notify you that you account is setup and working?

0 Likes
Re: Bill due but can't pay it
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ThisIsInsane,

You will need to contact Frontier with any questions you have about their service. Support links and contact information can be found here:

http://meetfrontier.com/

0 Likes