Bill increases each month
dudley2

It seems each month my bill increases a little. But I do not ever get a notice from Verizon explaining why the increase was made. Are there any of the fees that I can ask to be taken off? If I continue to see increases during my the two year time, I might consider checking elsewhere.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bill increases each month
tns
Master - Level 2

Obviously you need to check your bill to see if you are getting anything billed that is not correct. Particularly look out for items from Verizon or third parties.   But generally the smaller increases have to to do with mandated taxes and fees from loca/state/federal that Verizon is passing on to you.  You want them rremoved you will have to complain to those authorities to stop mandating them.

0 Likes
Nikiruss

Dear Sir/Madam:

My bill had continuously been about 130.?? since I opened the account in May 2010.  Then I was recently advised to renew my services to maintain the price that I started with and no increases.  I renewed and my bill was 150.25 last month which was about 20.00 more than I had been paying for an  extended period.  I was told it was a discount I had  been receiving which no longer was offered.  First if it is no longer being offered I and every other customer renewing should be advised about this prior to renewing.  Well I paid the 150.25 last month after that explanation and now this month I received an even higher bill of 159.37.  So far I will be 30.00 more since renewing not the same or less which I understood renewing was to maintain the price I had been pay since I started your services.. I would appreciate it if you would explain such a radical change in what I am paying per month soonest.

Regards

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer forum and you shouldn't have added something about your problem to a two year old thread.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nikiruss,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes