Bill is double sales quote
Nel3

I signed up for residential service (net and landline phone) over the phone and was quoted a rate.  I specifically reiterated with the sales rep at least 4 times what discounts I was being offered and what the total monthly bill would be absent taxes/fees.  I also asked her several times if she was sure I would be given the $19.99 installation credit. 

My bill does not reflect any discounts or credits and the monthly rate is more than double the quote.  I have tried writing letters to the addresses posted on the website but they go unanswered and appear to land in limbo.  I paid the bill ONLY for what I was quoted.  Now I am getting past due notices for the balance.  I refuse to pay more than was sold and do not wish to wait for them to provide credits. 

the live chat on the website is either unavailable or does not work,  hold times on the cs line are ridiculous and when I did get through I was disconnected.   Imagine that! 

does anyone know where to write a billing dispute letter that will be answered?  Has anyone else had this problem with them? It appears as if the sales folks are taught to deceive the incoming client.  Not good!   

0 Likes
Re: Bill is double sales quote
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@Nel wrote:

I signed up for residential service (net and landline phone) over the phone and was quoted a rate.  I specifically reiterated with the sales rep at least 4 times what discounts I was being offered and what the total monthly bill would be absent taxes/fees.  I also asked her several times if she was sure I would be given the $19.99 installation credit. 

My bill does not reflect any discounts or credits and the monthly rate is more than double the quote.  I have tried writing letters to the addresses posted on the website but they go unanswered and appear to land in limbo.  I paid the bill ONLY for what I was quoted.  Now I am getting past due notices for the balance.  I refuse to pay more than was sold and do not wish to wait for them to provide credits. 

the live chat on the website is either unavailable or does not work,  hold times on the cs line are ridiculous and when I did get through I was disconnected.   Imagine that! 

does anyone know where to write a billing dispute letter that will be answered?  Has anyone else had this problem with them? It appears as if the sales folks are taught to deceive the incoming client.  Not good!   

0 Likes