Bill paid, can't see account
cherishthislady

My FIOS internet service is not working despite the fact my bill is paid. I have been trying to get on line to see my account; however, Verizon is not allowing me to get into it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bill paid, can't see account
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello cherishthislady

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
rcella

Since Saturday 3/17, I have been able to sign into my account but I keep getting the message "We're currently updating your account status. Give us few minutes and check again". I've been trying to update my profile information and it won't let me.

I had an OnLine chat on Monday 3/20 with a service rep and after 20 minutes they told me it's a known problem, a trouble report would be opened and that I would be notified when it's fixed. It's now Thursday. What gives with your tech support? You're supposed to be a tech company with Internet and phone services I would think you should have people who can fix problems quickly.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
cherishthislady

Last week I was on the blog complaining. I have my Verizon fios bills electronically sent to me. No paper bills. A couple weeks ago, I owed $203 and some change. I called to say I could not afford to pay the whole amount at once, but would pay $150.00 on 3/12/12. The amount was paid as agreed. My phone service was turned back on; however, my internet services, (directly connected as I have the double play of internet and phone) was not reinstated. I used someone else internet services to attempt to pay; however, I was not able to sign onto the account. Thinking this may have been an error on my part. I contacted Verizon to learn that as the bill was not paid in full, my access to the Verizon account to view my bill is suspended. I was also told by someone in customer services I would receive a paper bill to view my account. It has been 2 weeks, and still, no bills in the mail. I have not seen my Verizon bill in over three months.
BY LAW, I HAVE A RIGHT TO VIEW MY BILLS. I THINK IT IS VERY DISHONEST ON VERIZON'S PART TO CUT OFF MY SERVICES AND YET NOT ALLOW ME ACCESS TO MY BILL.

Also, I wish I was told then that all my services would not have been restored if I paid only $150.00. I have also since been told I will owe a connection fee on my next months bill.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

cherishthislady,

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

rcella,

Thank you for working with us to get this issue resolved! -  Mike M

0 Likes
slady3151

Please tell me why this is happening.  How can I pay my bill on time if you have shut off my only resourses.?????

0 Likes