Bill payments still down, need to pay on time
ooofest1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Today is due date for my latest Verizon bill and a Chat Representative instructed me to use a Verizon store for payment, becase the online facilities have been broken for account/bill viewing and payment for about a week or so.

My schedule is more than a little busy today - that's why I use online payments.  Did they mean to imply I can go to a Verizon Wireless store?  Those are the only Verizon stores of which I am aware.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bill payments still down, need to pay on time
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ooofest,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi ooofest,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Juanco
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same problem. I've been trying to pay online fopr the last 2 weeks without success. I'm a network support tech so I've already exausted all the "clear cookies" **bleep**   Have tried with 3 different browsers and still the same error. This is ridiculous.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Juanco,

0 Likes