Bill went up
nanc1238976
Enthusiast - Level 1

No idea why and 1800verizon always leads to The Phillopines who r NO help at all.  I have right in my contract to know why u jacked up bill and why there is NOT ONE USA worker to deal with.  

0 Likes
Re: Bill went up
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Nanc1234,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, or call 1-800-VERIZON during normal business hours for billing issues.

0 Likes
nanc1238976
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon and tried every support tool to no avail.  The phillipine workers r no help.  Verizon continues to steal cash by increasing bogus charges.  God will nail them when they least expect and Verizon is losing customers and cash and their bossiness to the phillipines.  

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@Nanc1234 wrote:

I called Verizon and tried every support tool to no avail.  The phillipine workers r no help.  Verizon continues to steal cash by increasing bogus charges.  God will nail them when they least expect and Verizon is losing customers and cash and their bossiness to the phillipines.  

Well AMERICAN support can be had at 8 am-5pm EDT from Virginia.

another good thing to do is check your previous monthly invoices and see exactly where the increases appear. My guess is your discounts have expired. And there is a NYS Municipal Construction Surcharge on your invoice.

Good news you can get good service from the NYS Department of Public Service 

at http://www.dps.ny.gov which has a toll free number and online complaint form.

they regulate Verizon in the state of NY. And you list Syracuse as your origin point.

Good Luck

0 Likes