Billing - Alert Discontinued Discount on the billing
lin3cheng

I just wanted to warn the community about the expiring discounts applied to your account and were expiring in mid-January 2018.   I ended up paying $90 for the enterainment package that was previously discounted.    Hope you would call the billing and Verizon would want to keep the existing customers with some sort of promotional offer.  Unless you call, you are going to get hit with the charge.   In my case, I had auto-payment and did not check my bill carefully.

Hope this helps someone else.

0 Likes
Re: Billing - Alert Discontinued Discount on the billing
jonjones1
Legend

@lin3cheng wrote:

I just wanted to warn the community about the expiring discounts applied to your account and were expiring in mid-January 2018.   I ended up paying $90 for the enterainment package that was previously discounted.    Hope you would call the billing and Verizon would want to keep the existing customers with some sort of promotional offer.  Unless you call, you are going to get hit with the charge.   In my case, I had auto-payment and did not check my bill carefully.

Hope this helps someone else.

This is known to customers who had discounts. Most expire within 1-2 years and you pay more since at the time you were a new customer.

i always said never give Verizon or any company the right to rummage around in your bank or credit accounts.

however as consumers you have to read the online and paper billing. There is no excuse to simply say “I didn’t know the price went up” and use that as a fair warning.

it is our responsibility to look at our accounts and know what we are paying.

You cannot blame Verizon for that.

0 Likes