Switch Account

Billing Complaint-- NEED RESOLUTION NOW!!

Billing Complaint-- NEED RESOLUTION NOW!!

Contributor ssutton20772
Contributor
Message 1 of 2
(960 Views)

{edited for privacy}

To Verizon Management:

This letter is to report an unending issue with my account (which is now closed) and a request for a fair and equal settlement of this account. 

In November 2011, I requested a change in my account because my bill was too high ( $225 per month) for me to manage.  I contacted Verizon and had the opportunity to deal with a very professional and nice representative.  He took care of changing my plan to a more reasonable and affordable plan.  The next month I noticed that my monthly amount didn't’t change and I was paying about the same.  I contacted Verizon and reported this issue and another helpful representative, Mr. Wiley, took my complaint and put my account on hold due to “system issue” and informed me that I didn't’t have to pay my bill.

As time went on, I continuously contacted Mr. Riley via email (attached) or by phone with a random rep and it was told to me repeatedly that I did NOT have to pay my bill.  Therefore,  by February 2012, I ended up with a high balance.  As it stands today, I owe over  $1100.

I tried to make payment as much as I could with a loss of income.  As of right now, I’m still struggling to pay this balance.

Is there anyway this remaining balance can be negotiated or compensated for all the miscommunication that I had to go through over the last 9 months? As the customer, I wanted to check my boxes and continue communicating with your organization because I didn’t want to end up with this enormous bill amount.

Please advise me on next steps. My contact information is listed below.

Best Regards,

Susan P. Sutton

1 REPLY 1
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus
Message 2 of 2
(828 Views)

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.