Billing Complaint-- NEED RESOLUTION NOW!!
ssutton20772

{edited for privacy}

To Verizon Management:

This letter is to report an unending issue with my account (which is now closed) and a request for a fair and equal settlement of this account. 

In November 2011, I requested a change in my account because my bill was too high ( $225 per month) for me to manage.  I contacted Verizon and had the opportunity to deal with a very professional and nice representative.  He took care of changing my plan to a more reasonable and affordable plan.  The next month I noticed that my monthly amount didn't’t change and I was paying about the same.  I contacted Verizon and reported this issue and another helpful representative, Mr. Wiley, took my complaint and put my account on hold due to “system issue” and informed me that I didn't’t have to pay my bill.

As time went on, I continuously contacted Mr. Riley via email (attached) or by phone with a random rep and it was told to me repeatedly that I did NOT have to pay my bill.  Therefore,  by February 2012, I ended up with a high balance.  As it stands today, I owe over  $1100.

I tried to make payment as much as I could with a loss of income.  As of right now, I’m still struggling to pay this balance.

Is there anyway this remaining balance can be negotiated or compensated for all the miscommunication that I had to go through over the last 9 months? As the customer, I wanted to check my boxes and continue communicating with your organization because I didn’t want to end up with this enormous bill amount.

Please advise me on next steps. My contact information is listed below.

Best Regards,

Susan P. Sutton

0 Likes
Re: Billing Complaint-- NEED RESOLUTION NOW!!
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you  and we did not receive a response.  Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you.  Tonya C.

0 Likes