Billing Confusion
kjeff1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello all, 

I am very confused about billing. Please advise.

I was no longer in my 2 year contract and I cancelled my Fios services (I called around the 1st of April) due to a move with the last day of service on April 15th. I had no internet after April 15th. My bill with service listed from March 14 - April 15 was paid on April 7th (due April 11 or so). I then recieved an additional bill for services from April 16 - May 15. Even though I never had these services.

I called 3 times about this issue...the first 2 times I was ensured that the bill would fall off my account since I paid for all my services recieved. I recieved a late bill notice and before I called this 3rd time, I was told I needed to pay this bill for services April 16 - May 15. Even though I never had services April 16 - May 15. Am I completely misreading the bill or am I being told incorrect information?

Thank you!

Re: Billing Confusion
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi kjeff,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes