Billing Discrepancy
wongsylvana

I just started service a few months ago and it has been nothing but a hassle. First, the person who helped set up the account input our address wrong so we never received the bill for the first month. This resulted in there being a late charge. However, we contacted customer support and that late fee was adjusted. Now after paying the first two months off, we are getting the bill for the third month and it states that we are still have an overdue balance for the first two months ($404.96) PLUS the bill for the third month which would be $605.41 in total. I contacted customer support and apparently everything checks out on their end and it shows that we only owe the $200 for the third month, But we keep receiving past due bills and when we view our bill online it says that we still owe $605.41. This is completely frustrating, especially because we signed up with Verizon with the promotion to receive a rewards card, and now I feel like this is going to cause us to not receive that and I feel a bit like we are being scammed.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Discrepancy
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes