Billing Dispute Plus Problems Contacting Customer Service
glyons0231

I am trying to send this to customer service and have been searching over an hour and have not found an email. I tried {edited for privacy} which bounced back.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

{edited for privacy}
A problem occurred during the delivery of this message to this e-mail address. Try sending this message again. If the problem continues, please contact your helpdesk.

Verizon Wireless

ATTN: Correspondence Team

RE: Account: {edited for privacy}

Dear Verizon Customer Service:

I am disputing a credit charge from Verizon in the amount of $218.68, which was included on my statement dated April 30, 2016.

On January 4, 2016, I ordered DSL Combo Pack with Verizon DSL and Direct TV from Verizon Website, https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/. I received an email that confirmed my order. A few days passed I received an email from Verizon to schedule the installation date however I was never contacted by DIRECTTV. I decided to call DIRECTV to validate the date. When I called them they told me no orders were ever received from Verizon. I then had to go through the order process with which was an ordeal itself. I had to prove the bundle pricing I signed up with (This account still isn’t Correct). At this point I was frustrated in time I put into this.

On January 19, 2016, Verizon came for the DSL installation. The install took maybe 20-30 minutes. That night I ran speed test and was getting around 1MEG plugged directly into the modem.

On January 20, 2016, I contacted Verizon about the speed issues. During the call I was inquiring if Verizon was able to provide the 3M package to the area my house is located. The CSR’s response was that the issues were from the device or my network. I explained that I am an IT Director and was confident the speed issues were not on my end. The CSR’s insisted I needed to contact support and troubleshoot my systems. At that point I was Frustrated with the conversation and with the experience I had with the enrollment I told the CSR I wanted to cancel the service. I asked where to send the modem back and the CSR told me to drop it off at a local Verizon store.

January 21, 2016 I stopped at a Verizon store to drop the modem off. The clerk at the Verizon store told me I could not return the modem there and I would need to contact customer service again.

In April I received a bill from Verizon. I return the bill with a note and the modem stating to cancel the service due to the frustrations and issues.

In March, I received a letter from North Shore Agency telling me Verizon had put me into collections a collections for the outstanding invoice. I emailed North Shore Agency another dispute outlining the issues. I was never contacted again from this agency.

In April I receive a letter from MRS collections. I call this agency to speak with someone hoping to resolve this and during the conversation the agency tells me I have no choice but to pay the bill. I discuss the issues and this individual tells me nothing matters and I must pay he then offers me a lesser amount to pay in-order to settle which I did not agree with.

I hope whomever reads this dispute understands the amount of time and work I put into this.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Even trying to find out whom to send this too is difficult.

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute Plus Problems Contacting Customer Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

Please note: there is no email for customer service. You must either phone, or speak with a chat agent. If you cannot reach chat, or it's disconnected while in progress, please contact them again.

0 Likes
glyons0231

as long as this reaches customer service

0 Likes
glyons0231

you also might want to letyou team working chat there isn't an email for customer service.I used the chatand they directedme to that address.Since you are withVerizon Can you make sure the message getsto the appropriate department. Thanks!!!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

I will certainly do that. Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

0 Likes