Billing Dispute
AmitB

Hi,

Can anyone help me in raising Verizon Internet billing dispute in right forum. Any contact email or online billing dispute link will work. Need something from them in writing.

Issue:

Verizon online ordering system and actually billing don't have any co-relation. I placed an order online which showed monthly commitment of $40.54 but my first bill itself was for ~$150 and second bill was for ~$90. I get very rude answer, when I call customer care. They keep saying they don't have access to online ordering system and what they can see is only bill. Asper them bill is always right.

This is one of the worst customer services I have ever experienced.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AmitB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Amit,

If you have any other issues with service please let us know or make a new thread in the forums.

Josh B

0 Likes