Billing Dispute
Cool4Mel

I recently had verizon cable. But unfortunatley I was laid off and my service got behind for two months and then caneled. I have to pay off two months of service to get reconnected. I intended to wait until I got another job to pay it off so every month until then I would chack on the bill just to make sure it didn't go up through chat to save the hassle of calling while at work. I was told it couldn't be reconnected by numerous reps unless paid off first but until then they wont charge anything more since it is a no contract plan. like I said I go through chat at the end of every month to make sure the bill is the same. So I walk in and my phone picks up the wifi which is suppose to be off a few months later. then I notice that my cable is on also. I'm using antena so I had no idea so I us chat again to ask why is my service still on, I thought it couldn't come back on until paid. They turned it off like I asked and said it was on for a whole month and I got billed for it. They gave me a credit back and I thought that was it. Until a month later I get my usual email about my upcoming bill and it shows that i owe double what my final bill was when it was disconnected. I called and the rep told me she couldn't look into my transcript from my chats online but she could only see what my inquire was which was restoration of service. She went off of that and said it was nothing she could do while at the same time I'm asking her how can service be turned back on if the bill was never paid, clearly this is something I can't do and is a fault on your company's part. She said she has no choice even though there is no record of me paying anything but since my inquire was about restoration, she has to go off of that and now I'm being charged an extra $175 dollars to restore service. She said I could file a claim and she would call me back by the end of the week, but that was about 3 months ago. Any advice, i would like to restore service now but refuse to pay an extra fee because they can't do their research.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Dispute
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Replies from the appropriate department can take two business days. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes