Billing Frustration since 12/29/11
mdasilva1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received a letter stating that my plan price expired soon and to call a specific number to see about a renewal. I did that on 12/29 and since then everyone I have spoke to has given me different information and explanations but I am yet to see a correct bill showing by $99.99 triple bundle.  Two years when you came into my area with Fios you did all you could to get my business and now as an existing customer I am not impressed. In fact I have been a verizon phone customer for over 10yrs. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated because I'm so frustrated at this point.  

0 Likes
Re: Billing Frustration since 12/29/11
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Frustration since 12/29/11
leo580
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sometimes leaving is the best option.  There are now so many different options for phone, internet and TV, large companies with poor service like Verizon are doomed to wither away.

0 Likes