Switch Account

Billing Frustration since 12/29/11

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Billing Frustration since 12/29/11

Message 1 of 3
(412 Views)

I received a letter stating that my plan price expired soon and to call a specific number to see about a renewal. I did that on 12/29 and since then everyone I have spoke to has given me different information and explanations but I am yet to see a correct bill showing by $99.99 triple bundle.  Two years when you came into my area with Fios you did all you could to get my business and now as an existing customer I am not impressed. In fact I have been a verizon phone customer for over 10yrs. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated because I'm so frustrated at this point.  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Billing Frustration since 12/29/11

Message 2 of 3
(407 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Billing Frustration since 12/29/11

Message 3 of 3
(391 Views)

Sometimes leaving is the best option.  There are now so many different options for phone, internet and TV, large companies with poor service like Verizon are doomed to wither away.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.