Billing: How to receive the credit for a closed account?
rii0038

My account is closed and it looks like I am owed some monies.  How do I get a credit to my bank account or Credit Card?

0 Likes
Re: Billing: How to receive the credit for a closed account?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

How long has account been closed?

I would assume that by what would be your next billing cycle, you should get a check.

But call customer service to get details. 1800Verizon

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@rii0038 wrote:

My account is closed and it looks like I am owed some monies.  How do I get a credit to my bank account or Credit Card?

If via bank account it takes a few weeks for them to credit back your money.

If by credit card you have a few choices. You can call 1-800-VERIZON and have billing place the money back on your credit card, you can initatiate a charge back via filing a dispute with your credit card issurer. First find out what Verizons take on it is.

Good Luck

0 Likes
rii0038

Thank you.  Was hoping for a Verizon rep to create a support ticket for this but we'll see.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello rii0038,

This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

0 Likes
rii0038

Considering there's no way to do this directly without calling and I can't call today was just hoping to talk to someone like hundreds of others in this forum where support tickets were created.  

0 Likes