Billing Issue Unresolved
CataR

I hope someone can help me....

I signed up for Verizon Internet (100 Mbps) service only on August 2, 2019.  The sales rep said that the monthly charge will be $39.99 plus tax if I enroll in AutoPay.  I enrolled in AutoPay and at the calendar billing date I was charged $92.83.  This took place in the months of August, September and October.  I have called the Verizon customer service line five times to request and adjustment and refund since I only have the internet service  but no TV and no telephone; and nothing has been done.  Every time I called I request to speak with supervisors and they said that they will raise a ticket and I should expect a resolution within 10 days.  They also advised that they will contact me with an update.  Noone ever called me and resolution never took place.  Today, I made my last call, requested to speak with someone above the supervisor and they said that there was noone above.  Supervisor said that their billing department was still investigating.  I advised that I asked my bank to unathorize any further charges from Verizon until I get a refund and my account is set with the correct monthly fee charge.  Supervisor said that they were unable to do anything else.  I advised that I would file a complaint with the BBB, which I did.  

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I also sent an email to Mr. Ronan Dunne today.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue Unresolved
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CataR,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes