Billing Issue
Customer0210

On July 16th I contacted verizon via chat to discuss different packages. I was leaving xfinity now that my two year contract with them was coming to an end at the end of July. I asked the agent about just internet packages. She explained the package to me pricing, it being a contract etc. I told her I did not need fios yet due to still being with comcast until the end of July. The agent told me she would put the order in but wouldn't show it effective until when we needed the services to begin which would have been August 1st. I told her that would be fine but that we hadn't fully decided on just internet or basic cable as well. She went on to explain we could add basic cable to our internet at a later time if necessary and that the one time set up and upgrade fee would be waived if thats what we decided on.  Ok perfect. I call verizon and tell them I previously placed an order with them and they sent me the router for our internet but that we now would like to add cable to that as well. Once again I am told this is fine. The agent goes over our new monthly bill etc. and states  again that the setup fee and upgrade fee would be waived and I would see the credits/changes on our September bill. Fast forward to September. Our bill shows 438.00. Interesting. For wifi and basic cable. Clearly I can see none of these charges have been removed. I call verizon AGAIN they told me they see it noted on the account from the previous phone call I made to them and that it would be fixed tomorrow and I would receive an email showing the changes with a revised bill. Next day comes I recieve an email stating changes had been made and I go on and see the adjustments and I pay my september bill on the 11th. My billing is due by the 26th of the month... Now fast forward to today September 23. I have received NO emails from verizon stating I now have ANOTHER SEPTEMBER BILL READY but yet I'm now showing a second september bill due in 3 days for 250.00. 250.00 of fees that were supposed to be removed 3 times now. I havent had verizon for two months and I'M ALREADY DONE WITH THEM.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Customer0210,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes