Billing Issue
Ver21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I returned digital boxes to upgrade to all HD with voice remotes.  I returned my equipment and received an email from Verizon saying everything was received and there is nothing for me to do.  However, I'm now being charged for the new equipment and still being charged for the old equipment.  I've done online chat 3 times and 2 live calls.  Everyone says they will help but they don't.  Over charged $125 so far.  Any suggestions?  10 year customer but about to switch back to Comcast.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue
jonjones1
Legend

@Ver2 wrote:

I returned digital boxes to upgrade to all HD with voice remotes.  I returned my equipment and received an email from Verizon saying everything was received and there is nothing for me to do.  However, I'm now being charged for the new equipment and still being charged for the old equipment.  I've done online chat 3 times and 2 live calls.  Everyone says they will help but they don't.  Over charged $125 so far.  Any suggestions?  10 year customer but about to switch back to Comcast.

Contact the fios billing department. Phone reps cannot assist you. Ask for billing.

if they don't take it off contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission via google search tell them about the overcharges and prove it via invoice upload. 

Re: Billing Issue
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Ver2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes