Re: Billing Mistakes - Unhappy New Customer
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CancelSoon,

I have requested that your private support case be reopened.  You will need to access your case in order to contact the support agent.  To do this, go to your profile page by clicking your forum username, which you will find next to any of your posts, or at the top left of this page.  In the middle column of your profile page, you will find a link to your support case.

0 Likes
CancelSoon

When I click on my forum username, my profile page does not come up.  I do not see a link to support case. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just go to the left of your post and click on your name. That will take you to your profile page.

0 Likes
CancelSoon

OK.  I See a list of the posts.  What do you want me to do with them?  You said you needed more information. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You click on the link under My Support Cases and correspond with the agent there.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

CancelSoon,

We were able to find a solution to your problem! If you need help in the future, please create a new public thread for us to move to the private support cases. You were a pleasure to work with and have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Rachel

0 Likes
RachelChana

sI was finally able to leave Verizon's stranglehold several years ago for a cable company's all in one service, faster internet and lower charges.

Unfortunately I recently moved into an apartment complex where Verizon has an exclusive contract for phone and SLOW DSL internet! It has been a nightmare from the word go from no-showing for installation (for which they have billed me over $100 in monthly installments), having no dial tone during a medical emergency and being curse at by a repair representative, to services included with my service not working.

The kicker was that my service which was not to be installed until May 31 (and I received no dial tone at all until they rewired at the pole until June 3), was billed from May 17.

At some point none of this stuff is erroneous. It's simply fraud. This is what deregulation has brought us.

I am seriously ill and simply do not have the energy and stamina to deal with them anymore. No company is worth dying for. They will get their blood money.

If you have ANY choice other than Verizon, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CROOKED COMPANY.

Every single person I know who has Verizon landline has had some kind of serious billing issue with them. That's just plain crooked.

0 Likes